ANAI is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
The ANAI app allows you to stay up to date with the current clinical science (both research and practice-based) in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology, all with just a tap. Now available for both android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is a scholarly medical journal published monthly by the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. The purpose of the Annals is to serve as an objective evidence-based forum for the allergy/immunology specialist to keep up to date on current clinical science (both research and practice-based) in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology. The emphasis of the journal will be to provide clinical and research information that is readily applicable to both the clinician and the researcher. Each issue of the Annals shall also provide opportunities to participate in accredited continuing medical education activities to enhance overall clinical proficiency.
ANAI (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of ANAI since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-06.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-10-03
• Content Innovation Enhancement,• Video/Audio streaming,• Added support for Android 6.0 runtime permissions,• Improved Downloads,• Fixes to known issues,• Institutional access extended for off-site access